Riverside Boot Camp gives out over $3,000 in cash and prizes in its 12 Week Body Transformation Contest. If this does not motivate you to get up and get fit, what will? The Camp Boot Camp in Riverside, California has already established itself as Riverside’s Best Boot Camp by offering clients over $400 in additional […]
Tag Archives | Motivation
The Best Fat Loss System was developed by Erick Salgado “The Ab Pro” to help his clients accelerate their fat lass progress. Erick Salgado has helped hundred of people burn through fat quickly and safely. Clients rave about the results they have gotten when working with Erick, whether it’s at his boot camp in Riverside, California […]
About five years ago. “Major thing that stands in between you and the fulfillment of your dream is the willingness to start, the courage to move ahead and the faith to finish”-Unknown. Good nutrition plan design specifically for the individual to reach their goal. Exercise plan design specifically for the individual to reach their goal. […]
The top three motivators in life are Power, Sex & Money. Now these may seem rather crude but every one of us is motivated by these in some way. We are motivated by power so we can live the life we desire, we are motivated by sex so we can have a family and we […]
I have always been active. I grew up swimming and playing water polo competitively. I began lifting weights with the team in college but didn’t quite take to it. After college however, I wanted to remain in shape and knew that the gym was the best way to stay fit. I always trained hard though […]
My training has been ongoing most of my life. I played football so I was always able to stay in shape. A few years ago I became injury prone and walked away from football after tearing my lebrum in my right shoulder and the following year tearing my lateral meniscus. I fought for a year […]
Hey what’s up! I would like to thank Erick Salgado for interviewing me and allowing me to help others in reaching their health and fitness goals. I actually got started with weight training when I was 12yrs old. My brother and all his friends were heavily into bodybuilding and I learned everything about nutrition and […]
My mom was a trainer at a Nautilus when I was growing up and that was my initial spark. Throughout junior high and early high school I would lift off and on because I liked the idea of being BIG! I was always skinny and graduated high school 6’1″ 155lbs. I started getting more serious […]
I started training right after high school with some friends mostly just trying to look good for the ladies. I think we just did chest and arms for a year lol. I remember a trainer telling us to get the Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding by Arnold and that is what helped me get on to a […]
PLEASE Support Frank by voting for him to be the next Spokesmodel for Powertec! Here’s how: 1. Go to Powertec’s facebook page…LIKE the Powertec page. (link below in blue) 2. Go to photo’s, Spokesmodel Album 1, LIKE Frank’s photo (13 down/2nd over) www.facebook.com/PowertecFitness http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-official-fan-page-of-Frank-Jones/351756094780 Twitter @Frank_Jones_Fit
About Erick Salgado (The AbPro)
I created this blog for you. I was an average Joe, finding it impossible to look ripped and impressive... until I debunked myths and found a true formula to succeed. I'm going to share my body-transforming secrets with you through this blog, so make sure you sign up to my newsletter and reach your goals faster than you ever thought possible.
- Interview with Elizabeth Leal June 27, 2011
- The WORST Fat Loss Mistake May 26, 2011
- Knowing how to keep the weight off April 12, 2012
- Interview with Dr. Layne Norton July 26, 2011
- Interview with Tim Roberts September 7, 2011
- The Secret To Celebrity Weight Loss & Fat Loss Success October 24, 2013
- Redlands Boot Camp September 16, 2013
- Will Running Make Me Fat? June 25, 2013
- Store June 17, 2013
- Lose 50 Pounds In 3 Months! June 17, 2013
- Knowing the Importance of Water to Stay Fit | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] importance of water to stay fit is a must-kn...
- Avoiding Bogus Weight Loss Supplements - Riverside Boot Camp | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] plan would be weight loss supplements. But w...
- The 3 Most Common Fat Loss Mistakes | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] Products & Services [...]...
- The 3 Worst Ab Exercises | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] If you live in or around Riverside, Californ...
- Brendan: Great Job Tim!!! See you in the Gym....