The Ab Pro: How and when did you start training? Aj Bristol: 2007 was the beginning of my workout journey. It started as casual workouts that lead to competitive ARTISTIC workouts. (The name THE SHOWOFF began to rise. Which came from the artistic skills I have when working on my abs) The Ab Pro: What is your favorite [...]
Tag Archives | Maintain Muscle
Diet is defined as anything we eat. Depending on your goal, your diet may differ. You may be eating for fat loss, gain muscle, etc. Carbohydrate cycling is also one such diet with a specific purpose, maximum fat loss while maintaining as much muscle as possible. Let us now look at some common questions [...]
About Erick Salgado (The AbPro)
I created this blog for you. I was an average Joe, finding it impossible to look ripped and impressive... until I debunked myths and found a true formula to succeed. I'm going to share my body-transforming secrets with you through this blog, so make sure you sign up to my newsletter and reach your goals faster than you ever thought possible.
- Interview with Elizabeth Leal June 27, 2011
- The WORST Fat Loss Mistake May 26, 2011
- Interview with Mercedes Perez July 25, 2011
- Interview with Dr. Layne Norton July 26, 2011
- Interview with Tim Roberts September 7, 2011
- Should Women Lift Weight May 21, 2013
- New Year Resolution Success January 16, 2013
- Resistance Training Myths December 19, 2012
- Voted Best Boot Camp In The Inland Empire December 17, 2012
- Rapid Weight Loss VS Steady Fat Loss October 17, 2012
- Knowing the Importance of Water to Stay Fit | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] importance of water to stay fit is a must-kn...
- Avoiding Bogus Weight Loss Supplements - Riverside Boot Camp | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] plan would be weight loss supplements. But w...
- The 3 Most Common Fat Loss Mistakes | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] Products & Services [...]...
- The 3 Worst Ab Exercises | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] If you live in or around Riverside, Californ...
- Brendan: Great Job Tim!!! See you in the Gym....