I started training for competitive fitness shows (i.e., bodybuilding and most recently men’s physique) since 2003. I have always been in athletic shape through playing various sports in high school and college. “Luck is when opportunity meets preparation”, Vince Lombardi Keep your sugar under 15 grams per day, keep your sugar under 15 grams per [...]
Tag Archives | Maintain Muscle
Tad The Diet Coach has helped many national and professional level competitors diet properly to enhance their physiques. He is a sought after coach in the fitness industry and his articles can be found in virtually every major fitness magazine. Watch the videos below to see my exclusive interview with Tad The Diet Coach. http://www.tadthedietcoach.com/ Tell him [...]
Scott Clifton is a pro wrestler and national level NPC Men’s Physique competitor who is well known for his shredded abs. Scott talks with The Ab Pro in this exclusive video interview about how he got started in fitness and about the mistakes most people make. Learn from Scott’s experience and knowledge in this great [...]
Have you ever noticed that most protein bars are filled with junk. Candy bars with protein, that’s what most fitness professionals refer to protein bars. Many are filled with fillers to add texture, artificial sweeteners and cheap protein. But they are convenient and this is why so many people use them. If you are in a rush, protein [...]
Chris Villa is a fitness model for All Max Nutrition and National Level NPC Men’s Physique Competitor. He is a sought after fitness expert and all around great guy. Check out this amazing video interview packed with helpful tips to help you burn the fat and get six pack abs! http://twitter.com/Chrismvilla http://www.modelmayhem.com/1491725 http://www.facebook.com/Villafit
I have spent over a decade attempting to get ripped SIX PACK ABS. I made plenty of mistakes, wasted years of hard work following ineffective programs and spent a small fortune on useless products. Finally, after competing in various shows and networking with the top fitness experts, I discovered how the pro’s get ripped SIX [...]
I have learned what exercises give you the best results in the least amount of time. If you are looking to get that lean, sexy body that you have always wanted, complete with six-pack abs, then read this article. You may be wasting your time and effort on ineffective workouts, just like everyone else. Many people love to [...]
I started training back in high school. I loved the way you could change your body by weight training and eating right. That is where my passion began. I took some time off in my early 20′s and decided to become dedicated in 2008. ” People don’t plan to fail, they fail to plan.” I [...]
Have you ever told yourself that you are going to get SIX PACK ABS for the summer only to find yourself embarrassed to take your shirt off at the beach? The problem may be that you can not stay motivated enough to do it. We all struggle to stay motivated. Motivation is often the difference between success and failure. [...]
So you want to get abs and you are ready to do what it takes to get them. Even 100′s of sit ups EVERY DAY! Well you don’t have to do 100′s of sit ups everyday to get abs. Actually you may be shocked when I reveal the 3 best metabolism boosting exercises that will help you get [...]
About Erick Salgado (The AbPro)
I created this blog for you. I was an average Joe, finding it impossible to look ripped and impressive... until I debunked myths and found a true formula to succeed. I'm going to share my body-transforming secrets with you through this blog, so make sure you sign up to my newsletter and reach your goals faster than you ever thought possible.
- Interview with Elizabeth Leal June 27, 2011
- The WORST Fat Loss Mistake May 26, 2011
- Interview with Mercedes Perez July 25, 2011
- Interview with Dr. Layne Norton July 26, 2011
- Boot Camp March 6, 2012
- Store June 17, 2013
- Lose 50 Pounds In 3 Months! June 17, 2013
- Should Women Lift Weight? May 21, 2013
- New Year Resolution Success January 16, 2013
- Resistance Training Myths December 19, 2012
- Knowing the Importance of Water to Stay Fit | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] importance of water to stay fit is a must-kn...
- Avoiding Bogus Weight Loss Supplements - Riverside Boot Camp | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] plan would be weight loss supplements. But w...
- The 3 Most Common Fat Loss Mistakes | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] Products & Services [...]...
- The 3 Worst Ab Exercises | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] If you live in or around Riverside, Californ...
- Brendan: Great Job Tim!!! See you in the Gym....