About five years ago. “Major thing that stands in between you and the fulfillment of your dream is the willingness to start, the courage to move ahead and the faith to finish”-Unknown. Good nutrition plan design specifically for the individual to reach their goal. Exercise plan design specifically for the individual to reach their goal. [...]
Tag Archives | Maintain Muscle
Whey protein is commonly used by athletes to aid in muscle recovery. It is 100% bio-available and is the fasted digesting protein. This makes whey protein ideal for post workout nutrition. Some people may experience some discomfort when using whey protein because many companies use cheap whey concentrate which will still contain some traces of lactose. Whey protein isolate on the other hand is 100% [...]
I have always been active. I grew up swimming and playing water polo competitively. I began lifting weights with the team in college but didn’t quite take to it. After college however, I wanted to remain in shape and knew that the gym was the best way to stay fit. I always trained hard though [...]
My training has been ongoing most of my life. I played football so I was always able to stay in shape. A few years ago I became injury prone and walked away from football after tearing my lebrum in my right shoulder and the following year tearing my lateral meniscus. I fought for a year [...]
Hey what’s up! I would like to thank Erick Salgado for interviewing me and allowing me to help others in reaching their health and fitness goals. I actually got started with weight training when I was 12yrs old. My brother and all his friends were heavily into bodybuilding and I learned everything about nutrition and [...]
My mom was a trainer at a Nautilus when I was growing up and that was my initial spark. Throughout junior high and early high school I would lift off and on because I liked the idea of being BIG! I was always skinny and graduated high school 6’1″ 155lbs. I started getting more serious [...]
I started training right after high school with some friends mostly just trying to look good for the ladies. I think we just did chest and arms for a year lol. I remember a trainer telling us to get the Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding by Arnold and that is what helped me get on to a [...]
PLEASE Support Frank by voting for him to be the next Spokesmodel for Powertec! Here’s how: 1. Go to Powertec’s facebook page…LIKE the Powertec page. (link below in blue) 2. Go to photo’s, Spokesmodel Album 1, LIKE Frank’s photo (13 down/2nd over) www.facebook.com/PowertecFitness http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-official-fan-page-of-Frank-Jones/351756094780 Twitter @Frank_Jones_Fit
Are you frustrated with your results? Wondering if your diet and workout routine are helping you reach your fitness goals? How do you know if you are wasting your time and money? You are not alone. People from all walks of life ask themselves the same questions. Even professional fitness models and athletes become frustrated [...]
Erick Salgado is a fitness coach, model and owner of TheAbPro.com. In this video interview Erick discusses his techniques for getting ripped SIX PACK ABS! These techniques have allowed Erick to transform himself from “Your Average Joe” into “The Ab Pro.” Erick is a National Men’s Physique Competitor who competes with sponsored fitness models and most sought [...]
About Erick Salgado (The AbPro)
I created this blog for you. I was an average Joe, finding it impossible to look ripped and impressive... until I debunked myths and found a true formula to succeed. I'm going to share my body-transforming secrets with you through this blog, so make sure you sign up to my newsletter and reach your goals faster than you ever thought possible.
- Interview with Elizabeth Leal June 27, 2011
- The WORST Fat Loss Mistake May 26, 2011
- Interview with Mercedes Perez July 25, 2011
- Interview with Dr. Layne Norton July 26, 2011
- Interview with Tim Roberts September 7, 2011
- Should Women Lift Weight May 21, 2013
- New Year Resolution Success January 16, 2013
- Resistance Training Myths December 19, 2012
- Voted Best Boot Camp In The Inland Empire December 17, 2012
- Rapid Weight Loss VS Steady Fat Loss October 17, 2012
- Knowing the Importance of Water to Stay Fit | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] importance of water to stay fit is a must-kn...
- Avoiding Bogus Weight Loss Supplements - Riverside Boot Camp | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] plan would be weight loss supplements. But w...
- The 3 Most Common Fat Loss Mistakes | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] Products & Services [...]...
- The 3 Worst Ab Exercises | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] If you live in or around Riverside, Californ...
- Brendan: Great Job Tim!!! See you in the Gym....