How and when did you start training? I started training 7 years ago, but like most people who got a gym membership to 24 and their first tub of protein powder, I didn’t know what I was doing inside or outside the gym. As for as training seriously with knowledge and a purpose, it has [...]
Tag Archives | interview
Below is a letter I received from The Ab Pro’s Professional Fitness Coaching client William Stockwell. William made incredible progress. Read below to learn how. “My name is William Stockwell I am 44 years old and currently unemployed after working aircraft for twenty years. After I was laid off I went into a depression even though I did not [...]
I was always an athlete growing up, and played soccer in college. I loved the crazy training and was always in amazing shape. When I graduated, I was constantly trying to find a way to push my body to the limits again. I never knew anything about competitions and went to watch one of my [...]
About five years ago. “Major thing that stands in between you and the fulfillment of your dream is the willingness to start, the courage to move ahead and the faith to finish”-Unknown. Good nutrition plan design specifically for the individual to reach their goal. Exercise plan design specifically for the individual to reach their goal. [...]
I have always been active. I grew up swimming and playing water polo competitively. I began lifting weights with the team in college but didn’t quite take to it. After college however, I wanted to remain in shape and knew that the gym was the best way to stay fit. I always trained hard though [...]
My Dad took me to the gym when I turned 13 and that is when my love for barbell began! I began training hardcore for my first Figure Competition in April 2009. “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are unwilling to do” Go to : www.youtube.com/mlefitness – and watch “My Ab Workout & a dance [...]
I started training in 2008. It took me 1 year to lose 63lbs, 1 year to get ripped and 1 year has passed since I started BodiesByTim. My favorite quote is “Life is full of curve balls, it’s your job to turn them into homerun pitches!” not sure who said it but really gets me [...]
I have always been an athlete. I played football in high school which was the first time I ever touched a weight. As a matter a fact the first exercise I ever did/tried to do was a power clean. It wasn’t until I went to college that I began to actually learn how to lift [...]
My training has been ongoing most of my life. I played football so I was always able to stay in shape. A few years ago I became injury prone and walked away from football after tearing my lebrum in my right shoulder and the following year tearing my lateral meniscus. I fought for a year [...]
Hey what’s up! I would like to thank Erick Salgado for interviewing me and allowing me to help others in reaching their health and fitness goals. I actually got started with weight training when I was 12yrs old. My brother and all his friends were heavily into bodybuilding and I learned everything about nutrition and [...]
About Erick Salgado (The AbPro)
I created this blog for you. I was an average Joe, finding it impossible to look ripped and impressive... until I debunked myths and found a true formula to succeed. I'm going to share my body-transforming secrets with you through this blog, so make sure you sign up to my newsletter and reach your goals faster than you ever thought possible.
- Interview with Elizabeth Leal June 27, 2011
- The WORST Fat Loss Mistake May 26, 2011
- Interview with Mercedes Perez July 25, 2011
- Interview with Dr. Layne Norton July 26, 2011
- Boot Camp March 6, 2012
- Store June 17, 2013
- Lose 50 Pounds In 3 Months! June 17, 2013
- Should Women Lift Weight? May 21, 2013
- New Year Resolution Success January 16, 2013
- Resistance Training Myths December 19, 2012
- Knowing the Importance of Water to Stay Fit | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] importance of water to stay fit is a must-kn...
- Avoiding Bogus Weight Loss Supplements - Riverside Boot Camp | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] plan would be weight loss supplements. But w...
- The 3 Most Common Fat Loss Mistakes | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] Products & Services [...]...
- The 3 Worst Ab Exercises | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] If you live in or around Riverside, Californ...
- Brendan: Great Job Tim!!! See you in the Gym....