Joining Riverside Boot Camp can get you into shape, and that’s not a joke. If you want to lose your excess weight that you have gained, then this is the time and place for you to do so. Thinking about going to the gym instead? Wait! Before you take that step, consider this: Gyms can […]
Tag Archives | Diet
Riverside Boot Camp gives out over $3,000 in cash and prizes in its 12 Week Body Transformation Contest. If this does not motivate you to get up and get fit, what will? The Camp Boot Camp in Riverside, California has already established itself as Riverside’s Best Boot Camp by offering clients over $400 in additional […]
The importance of water to stay fit is a must-know for dieters out there. Water truly does wonders for the body. When you drink eight glasses of water, you are replenishing the liquids you lost throughout the day and basically detoxifying yourself as well. To help you understand better, read on to learn more. Several […]
The Best Fat Loss System was developed by Erick Salgado “The Ab Pro” to help his clients accelerate their fat lass progress. Erick Salgado has helped hundred of people burn through fat quickly and safely. Clients rave about the results they have gotten when working with Erick, whether it’s at his boot camp in Riverside, California […]
As the new year begins many people wish to improve their level of health and fitness. If this sounds like you or someone you know, I can help. My name is Erick Salgado with The Camp Boot Camp – Riverside. We are the ONLY Indoor Weight Loss Boot Camp in Riverside that will […]
I was always an athlete growing up, and played soccer in college. I loved the crazy training and was always in amazing shape. When I graduated, I was constantly trying to find a way to push my body to the limits again. I never knew anything about competitions and went to watch one of my […]
About five years ago. “Major thing that stands in between you and the fulfillment of your dream is the willingness to start, the courage to move ahead and the faith to finish”-Unknown. Good nutrition plan design specifically for the individual to reach their goal. Exercise plan design specifically for the individual to reach their goal. […]
Whey protein is commonly used by athletes to aid in muscle recovery. It is 100% bio-available and is the fasted digesting protein. This makes whey protein ideal for post workout nutrition. Some people may experience some discomfort when using whey protein because many companies use cheap whey concentrate which will still contain some traces of lactose. Whey protein isolate on the other hand is 100% […]
I have always been active. I grew up swimming and playing water polo competitively. I began lifting weights with the team in college but didn’t quite take to it. After college however, I wanted to remain in shape and knew that the gym was the best way to stay fit. I always trained hard though […]
My Dad took me to the gym when I turned 13 and that is when my love for barbell began! I began training hardcore for my first Figure Competition in April 2009. “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are unwilling to do” Go to : www.youtube.com/mlefitness – and watch “My Ab Workout & a dance […]
About Erick Salgado (The AbPro)
I created this blog for you. I was an average Joe, finding it impossible to look ripped and impressive... until I debunked myths and found a true formula to succeed. I'm going to share my body-transforming secrets with you through this blog, so make sure you sign up to my newsletter and reach your goals faster than you ever thought possible.
- Interview with Elizabeth Leal June 27, 2011
- The WORST Fat Loss Mistake May 26, 2011
- Knowing how to keep the weight off April 12, 2012
- Interview with Dr. Layne Norton July 26, 2011
- Interview with Tim Roberts September 7, 2011
- The Secret To Celebrity Weight Loss & Fat Loss Success October 24, 2013
- Redlands Boot Camp September 16, 2013
- Will Running Make Me Fat? June 25, 2013
- Store June 17, 2013
- Lose 50 Pounds In 3 Months! June 17, 2013
- Knowing the Importance of Water to Stay Fit | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] importance of water to stay fit is a must-kn...
- Avoiding Bogus Weight Loss Supplements - Riverside Boot Camp | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] plan would be weight loss supplements. But w...
- The 3 Most Common Fat Loss Mistakes | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] Products & Services [...]...
- The 3 Worst Ab Exercises | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] If you live in or around Riverside, Californ...
- Brendan: Great Job Tim!!! See you in the Gym....