Erick Salgado Here, I am often asked by new clients “should women lift weight?” My answer is always “YES!” Many women believe that lifting heavy weights will get them big and bulk. WRONG! Lifting heavy weight will increase you metabolism giving you that lean, curvy body you have always wanted. Remember, women have 17 times [...]
Archive | Lifestyle & Mindset RSS feed for this section
Your Lifestyle and state of mind will determine your results more than training or diet
Over 70% of all people who make a new years resolution fail. Do not let that be you. Learn what is need to keep your new years resolution. Unfortunately many people are in the habit of quitting their new year resolution as soon as they have a set back. So what is the secret to New years [...]
If you wanted to work with a fitness professional a few years ago, your best option was working with a personal trainer. Experienced Personal Trainer rates can range from $50- $100 a session. If you train with a Personal Trainer 3 times a week, you could be paying as much as $1,200 a month! This [...]
How many meals should I eat a day? Don’t stress over eating small frequent meals. Some of the top fitness models eat 1-3 meals a day. Instead focus on eating when your schedule allows and always have plenty of lean, whole foods around you. That way when its time for you to eat, you are [...]
How and when did you start training? Once a very small, underestimated athlete at Corona del Mar High School, I broke and dislocated my shoulder playing football my freshman year. Soon after, I started lifting weights. Witnessing my own body transform into a bigger, faster and stronger player, this is when my love and passion [...]
Stacie and Josh Ontko are extremely busy. Between work and their children its no wonder that they found themselves with a little extra weight on them then they had liked. But Josh and Stacie did not let their hectic schedule hold them back. Through hard work and perseverance they have been able to drop over [...]
If you are one of the people who want to lose weight safely and effectively, you need to understand the delicate balance between exercise routines and proper hydration. You may be asking yourself “how can I lose weight by drinking water?” which is a valid question which often leads to the misconception that water weight [...]
How and when did you start training? When I was about 8 years old I was riding my bike on the beach boardwalk, I saw this man doing pullups… So I stopped and asked “what are you doing?” He said , “it’s a pull up son”… He then told me that if I tried to [...]
Its 9am and Clee walks into The Camp Boot Camp in Riverside with a smile on her face. She is about to begin yet another challenging boot camp class but she welcomes the challenge. As she walks in she greets fellow boot campers and introduces herself to any new faces. Clee is always encouraging [...]
Don’t risk unnecessary injury when starting a fitness routine. You primary goal when looking to get in shape should be injury prevention which means using proper form and seeking a fitness professionals guidance. Dr. Steve Nieto stopped by The Camp Boot Camp in Riverside, California to talk about how to avoid injuries and how to [...]
About Erick Salgado (The AbPro)
I created this blog for you. I was an average Joe, finding it impossible to look ripped and impressive... until I debunked myths and found a true formula to succeed. I'm going to share my body-transforming secrets with you through this blog, so make sure you sign up to my newsletter and reach your goals faster than you ever thought possible.
- Interview with Elizabeth Leal June 27, 2011
- The WORST Fat Loss Mistake May 26, 2011
- Interview with Mercedes Perez July 25, 2011
- Interview with Dr. Layne Norton July 26, 2011
- Interview with Tim Roberts September 7, 2011
- Should Women Lift Weight May 21, 2013
- New Year Resolution Success January 16, 2013
- Resistance Training Myths December 19, 2012
- Voted Best Boot Camp In The Inland Empire December 17, 2012
- Rapid Weight Loss VS Steady Fat Loss October 17, 2012
- Knowing the Importance of Water to Stay Fit | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] importance of water to stay fit is a must-kn...
- Avoiding Bogus Weight Loss Supplements - Riverside Boot Camp | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] plan would be weight loss supplements. But w...
- The 3 Most Common Fat Loss Mistakes | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] Products & Services [...]...
- The 3 Worst Ab Exercises | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] If you live in or around Riverside, Californ...
- Brendan: Great Job Tim!!! See you in the Gym....