Erick Salgado “The Ab Pro” here, Have you ever wondered how celebrities can get themselves in such great shape and so quickly? It seems like celebrities can rebound from a recent pregnancy or get themselves in amazing shape for an upcoming movie role almost immediately. These Celebrities are human just like you and they struggle […]
Archive | Lifestyle & Mindset RSS feed for this section
Your Lifestyle and state of mind will determine your results more than training or diet
The Best Boot Camp in the Inland Empire is now open in Redlands! If you’re looking for an affordable and quick way to get into shape The Camp Boot Camp in Redlands is the way to go. The Camp Boot Camp is voted number 1 in the Inland Empire for many […]
Rafael lost 19 pounds in May. What makes his progress even more amazing is that this is not the first time he has done this. In just 3 months he has lost over 50 pounds. I was able to talk to Rafael about how he has been so successful losing fat. Rafael won our body […]
Erick Salgado here, I am often asked by new clients “should women lift weight?” My answer is always “YES!” Many women believe that lifting heavy weights will get them big and bulky. WRONG! Lifting heavy weight will increase yorr metabolism, giving you that lean, curvy body you have always wanted. Remember, women have 17 times […]
Over 70% of all people who make a new years resolutions fail. Do not let that be you. Learn what is needed to keep your new years resolution. Unfortunately, many people are in the habit of quitting their new years resolution as soon as they have a set back. So, what is the secret to New years […]
If you wanted to work with a fitness professional a few years ago, your best option was working with a personal trainer. Experienced Personal Trainer rates can range from $50- $100 a session. If you train with a Personal Trainer 3 times a week, you could be paying as much as $1,200 a month! This […]
How many meals should I eat a day? Don’t stress over eating small frequent meals. Some of the top fitness models eat 1-3 meals a day. Instead, focus on eating when your schedule allows and always have plenty of lean, whole foods around you. That way, when its time for you to eat, you are […]
How and when did you start training? Once a very small, underestimated athlete at Corona del Mar High School, I broke and dislocated my shoulder playing football my freshman year. Soon after, I started lifting weights. Witnessing my own body transform into a bigger, faster and stronger player, this is when my love and passion […]
Stacie and Josh Ontko are extremely busy. Between work and their children, it’s no wonder that they found themselves with a little extra weight on them than they had liked. But Josh and Stacie did not let their hectic schedule hold them back. Through hard work and perseverance, they have been able to drop over […]
If you are one of the people who want to lose weight safely and effectively, you need to understand the delicate balance between exercise routines and proper hydration. You may be asking yourself “how can I lose weight by drinking water?”, which is a valid question that often leads to the misconception that water weight […]
About Erick Salgado (The AbPro)
I created this blog for you. I was an average Joe, finding it impossible to look ripped and impressive... until I debunked myths and found a true formula to succeed. I'm going to share my body-transforming secrets with you through this blog, so make sure you sign up to my newsletter and reach your goals faster than you ever thought possible.
- Interview with Elizabeth Leal June 27, 2011
- The WORST Fat Loss Mistake May 26, 2011
- Knowing how to keep the weight off April 12, 2012
- Interview with Dr. Layne Norton July 26, 2011
- Interview with Tim Roberts September 7, 2011
- The Secret To Celebrity Weight Loss & Fat Loss Success October 24, 2013
- Redlands Boot Camp September 16, 2013
- Will Running Make Me Fat? June 25, 2013
- Store June 17, 2013
- Lose 50 Pounds In 3 Months! June 17, 2013
- Knowing the Importance of Water to Stay Fit | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] importance of water to stay fit is a must-kn...
- Avoiding Bogus Weight Loss Supplements - Riverside Boot Camp | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] plan would be weight loss supplements. But w...
- The 3 Most Common Fat Loss Mistakes | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] Products & Services [...]...
- The 3 Worst Ab Exercises | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] If you live in or around Riverside, Californ...
- Brendan: Great Job Tim!!! See you in the Gym....