Rafael lost 19 pounds in May. What makes his progress even more amazing is that this is not the first time he has done this. In just 3 months he has lost over 50 pounds. I was able to talk to Rafael about how he has been so successful losing fat. Rafael won our body [...]
Archive | Interviews RSS feed for this section
Meet the Pros and get to know our members
Getting ready for a photo shoot? Don’t miss this video. Fitness Models Hector Ruiz Romo and Erick Salgado “The Ab Pro” discuss 3 Tips You Need To Know Before A Photo Shoot. Hector and Erick are National Level Men’s Physique competitors. For more information about Hector please visit http://www.facebook.com/hector.ruiz.romo For more video’s about health and [...]
How and when did you start training? Once a very small, underestimated athlete at Corona del Mar High School, I broke and dislocated my shoulder playing football my freshman year. Soon after, I started lifting weights. Witnessing my own body transform into a bigger, faster and stronger player, this is when my love and passion [...]
Stacie and Josh Ontko are extremely busy. Between work and their children, it’s no wonder that they found themselves with a little extra weight on them than they had liked. But Josh and Stacie did not let their hectic schedule hold them back. Through hard work and perseverance, they have been able to drop over [...]
How and when did you start training? When I was about 8 years old I was riding my bike on the beach boardwalk, I saw this man doing pullups… So I stopped and asked “what are you doing?” He said , “it’s a pull up son”… He then told me that if I tried to [...]
It’s 9am and Clee walks into The Camp Boot Camp in Riverside with a smile on her face. She is about to begin yet another challenging boot camp class, but she welcomes the challenge. As she walks in, she greets fellow boot campers and introduces herself to any new faces. Clee is always encouraging [...]
• How and when did you start training? I started training seriously when I was 14. My older brother who was 23 at the time would come over every morning at 4:30am and literally drag me out of bed to the gym. When I started seeing results I was hooked. • What is your favorite [...]
Don’t risk unnecessary injury when starting a fitness routine. Your primary goal when looking to get in shape should be injury prevention, which means using proper form and seeking a fitness professional’s guidance. Dr. Steve Nieto stopped by The Camp Boot Camp in Riverside, California to talk about how to avoid injuries and how to [...]
Brittany Matiko couldn’t hide her excitement as she stepped off the scale. It has only been a month since she started her fat loss journey, but she has already dropped 16 pounds. Brittany, like many of The Camp Boot Camp’s clients, heard of “The Camp” from a friend. She was ready to lose the extra [...]
Victor Zarate found a new home away from home. It’s not luxurious, but the people are friendly and motivating. In the past, he constantly struggled with his weight, but after committing himself to a healthier lifestyle, he has transformed his body. Read this great interview with Victor and learn how he lost over 50 pounds! [...]
About Erick Salgado (The AbPro)
I created this blog for you. I was an average Joe, finding it impossible to look ripped and impressive... until I debunked myths and found a true formula to succeed. I'm going to share my body-transforming secrets with you through this blog, so make sure you sign up to my newsletter and reach your goals faster than you ever thought possible.
- Interview with Elizabeth Leal June 27, 2011
- The WORST Fat Loss Mistake May 26, 2011
- Interview with Mercedes Perez July 25, 2011
- Interview with Dr. Layne Norton July 26, 2011
- Boot Camp March 6, 2012
- Store June 17, 2013
- Lose 50 Pounds In 3 Months! June 17, 2013
- Should Women Lift Weight? May 21, 2013
- New Year Resolution Success January 16, 2013
- Resistance Training Myths December 19, 2012
- Knowing the Importance of Water to Stay Fit | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] importance of water to stay fit is a must-kn...
- Avoiding Bogus Weight Loss Supplements - Riverside Boot Camp | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] plan would be weight loss supplements. But w...
- The 3 Most Common Fat Loss Mistakes | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] Products & Services [...]...
- The 3 Worst Ab Exercises | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] If you live in or around Riverside, Californ...
- Brendan: Great Job Tim!!! See you in the Gym....