If you wanted to work with a fitness professional a few years ago, your best option was working with a personal trainer. Experienced Personal Trainer rates can range from $50- $100 a session. If you train with a Personal Trainer 3 times a week, you could be paying as much as $1,200 a month! This [...]
Archive | Cardio RSS feed for this section
Learn how the Pro’s do cardio to get Ripped SIX PACK ABS!
How many meals should I eat a day? Don’t stress over eating small frequent meals. Some of the top fitness models eat 1-3 meals a day. Instead focus on eating when your schedule allows and always have plenty of lean, whole foods around you. That way when its time for you to eat, you are [...]
How and when did you start training? Once a very small, underestimated athlete at Corona del Mar High School, I broke and dislocated my shoulder playing football my freshman year. Soon after, I started lifting weights. Witnessing my own body transform into a bigger, faster and stronger player, this is when my love and passion [...]
Stacie and Josh Ontko are extremely busy. Between work and their children its no wonder that they found themselves with a little extra weight on them then they had liked. But Josh and Stacie did not let their hectic schedule hold them back. Through hard work and perseverance they have been able to drop over [...]
How and when did you start training? When I was about 8 years old I was riding my bike on the beach boardwalk, I saw this man doing pullups… So I stopped and asked “what are you doing?” He said , “it’s a pull up son”… He then told me that if I tried to [...]
Brittany Matiko couldn’t hide her excitement as she stepped off the scale. It has only been a month since she started her fat loss journey, but she has already dropped 16 pounds. Brittany, like many of The Camp Boot Camp’s clients, heard of “The Camp” from a friend. She was ready to lose the extra [...]
Looking for a boot camp around your area? Are you confused about what boot camp is right for you? Not sure how much a boot camp will cost? In this video I will describe how to ensure you find the best boot camp for YOU! Watch the video below. More info can be found at: [...]
How and when did you start training? I started when I was 16 years old, I had no friends because of my personality and the principle thought it would be a good idea to put my overacting attention needing self into a class with all seniors. The intention was to mellow me out and it [...]
Do you find yourself traveling for work but still want a great workout no matter where you at? I have just the solution for you. In this brief video I will demonstrate how you can take your workout anywhere! Watch the video below. Here is a sample of what your workout may look like: Deck [...]
Summer is here, and with it comes the desire to show some skin, stay in shape, and feel good about your body. Boot camp exercises are a great way to stay in shape, but only if you know what exercises are appropriate for the results you want. Maybe you want to tone your out-of-shape [...]
About Erick Salgado (The AbPro)
I created this blog for you. I was an average Joe, finding it impossible to look ripped and impressive... until I debunked myths and found a true formula to succeed. I'm going to share my body-transforming secrets with you through this blog, so make sure you sign up to my newsletter and reach your goals faster than you ever thought possible.
- Interview with Elizabeth Leal June 27, 2011
- The WORST Fat Loss Mistake May 26, 2011
- Interview with Mercedes Perez July 25, 2011
- Interview with Dr. Layne Norton July 26, 2011
- Interview with Tim Roberts September 7, 2011
- Should Women Lift Weight May 21, 2013
- New Year Resolution Success January 16, 2013
- Resistance Training Myths December 19, 2012
- Voted Best Boot Camp In The Inland Empire December 17, 2012
- Rapid Weight Loss VS Steady Fat Loss October 17, 2012
- Knowing the Importance of Water to Stay Fit | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] importance of water to stay fit is a must-kn...
- Avoiding Bogus Weight Loss Supplements - Riverside Boot Camp | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] plan would be weight loss supplements. But w...
- The 3 Most Common Fat Loss Mistakes | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] Products & Services [...]...
- The 3 Worst Ab Exercises | The Ab Pro: Professional Fitness Coaching: [...] If you live in or around Riverside, Californ...
- Brendan: Great Job Tim!!! See you in the Gym....